You activate the Map mode by tapping on MENU > MODES and then picking “Map”.
By default, native Google street maps are used and here is just a short list of what you can do with the map:
Free and full versions.
- Hold your finger on a map to see the options to avoid or force map centering on your location.
- Use right side double pointed arrow to maximize the map view.
- Zoom in and out by panning the map.
Full version only.
- Use “button like” button at the bottom of a map to access map settings as a map type and source, offline maps, forcing map top to follow your direction or just point at North.
- Hold your finger on a map to see extra options to create a new waypoint at the place of touch or to hide waypoints.
- Pin previously recorded track to a map so you can retrace it.
- Hold your finger on speed digits to see options for a night mode , double tap action and infotainment .
More information on maps:
Maps video tutorial (full screen, offline and custom)
Some of features described are available only in the full version. You can upgrade by tapping here.
All modes: Default mode ▪︎ Waypoints monitor (e.g. speed cameras) ▪︎ Rally computer ▪︎ Taximeter ▪︎ Map ▪︎ Heads up speed display ▪︎ Full screen speed display ▪︎ Full screen map display ▪︎ G Force acceleration monitor ▪︎ Land navigation mode ▪︎ Idle timer and alert mode ▪︎ Water sports boat mode ▪︎ Paragliding mode