Full screen speed display mode
You activate this mode by tapping on MENU > MODES and then pick “Full screen speed display”.
Full screen speed display can rotate to any orientation to enable you having the power plugged in from any side.
To close full screen display tap on a close button:
Here is what you can do with full screen display:
Free and full versions:
- Rotate to a landscape orientation for huge speed digits.
- Double-tap on speed digits to switch to a reflected heads-up screen mode.
- Swipe left or right on speed digits to switch between speed limits.
Full version only:
- Hold your finger on speed digits until full screen options open to allow night mode setup for a hud screen and to show extra information (Time, Altitude, Total and Current trip distance or GPS course).
- Change colors for speed digits and brightness (via “Advanced Settings” > “Speed Colors & Buffer”).
- Lock screen orientation via the “lock” button in full screen display:
More information on full screen speed display:
Heads-up and full screen in version 1.6 - video review
Some of features described are available only in the full version. You can upgrade by tapping here.
All modes: Default mode ▪︎ Waypoints monitor (e.g. speed cameras) ▪︎ Rally computer ▪︎ Taximeter ▪︎ Map ▪︎ Heads up speed display ▪︎ Full screen speed display ▪︎ Full screen map display ▪︎ G Force acceleration monitor ▪︎ Land navigation mode ▪︎ Idle timer and alert mode ▪︎ Water sports boat mode ▪︎ Paragliding mode